Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Festivals


I've been pretty lucky the past year or so, as far as the people with whom I've been able to work.  A few of the films have made it to the major festivals.

The latest announcement was that Smut Capital of America will be screening at Tribeca this year.  Ben Leon and Michael Stabile did a really good job of creating a short film about a complicated subject.  Ben deserves a lot of credit for editing it visually in a more evocative rather than literal way.  I was the colorist on this film.

I did production work on The Union, which will open the Tribeca Festival.  It's an understatement to say that I was lucky to get to work on that.  And, I also did some production work on the third film, Troubadours, which screened at Sundance this year. 

No comments: