Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Guide to Prepping Sequences For Color

Don't even go there

I have revised my guidelines for prepping a sequence for color grading in Color.  I decided to create a comprehensive reference that would cover nearly all scenarios, so it should hopefully be a timesaver.  I also included detailed instructions for accomplishing each required step, including the dreaded Media Management function.  It is written to be accessible for most skill levels.  So, relax, and tame that timeline.

Yes, there is a new version of Final Cut Pro coming out sometime "this spring." And yes, there are wildly divergent ideas of what direction it is heading, iMovie Pro, Final Cut Interactive.....when it happens, it happens.....

Anyway, it's available here for everyone to download and use. Cheers!

And as always, please feel free to feed me any corrections, comments, etc.

No comments: