Friday, July 22, 2011

One Addition



Wow, I just saw this, and it reminded me of a movie that I left off the list on my last post.  Jackpot, by the Polish brothers.  A genuinely offbeat and visually interesting movie.  It was shot by M. David Mullen who has shot most of their films and is one of my favorite cinematographers.  The stories I've heard about working with them (leaner than lean) and the films they have made put them in the forefront of interesting American filmmakers.

Their latest film, For Lovers Only, had a cast and crew of three.  The two Polish brothers, one on camera  (A 5D) and the other an actor, and one actress.  It is being self-dstributed online only.  I can't wait to watch it this weekend.

Here's the trailer:


for lovers only... from Polish Brothers on Vimeo.

No comments: